Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog Update March 31, 2014

First of all, I want to thank everyone who takes a look at this blog. Whether you read every post or just come by when a particular post catches your eye, seeing the pageviews go up like they have lately has been really awesome, and I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read my stuff. However, I feel like I'm spreading myself a bit thin, and as a result, the features I write end up feeling a bit underdeveloped. So, I won't be posting every week from now on, BUT I'll still put 3 posts up every other week (which will be the same types as before). Hopefully, this will allow me time to conceive, write, and edit posts more thoroughly before posting them. Also, if you're enjoying what I'm writing, let me know, or if you aren't enjoying what I'm writing, really let me know. I want to get better even if this is only something I do for fun. I'll see you guys in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment